Під час переговорів з фірмою-партнером Schnaider electric нашим студентам було запропоновано перспективну вакансію, але як опис так і співбесіда буде проводитись на іноземній мові! Хто відчуває, те що володіє достатнім рівнем знання, це те, що саме вам потрібно.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy and automation. 145 000 employees with global presence in over 100 countries, provide our clients with safe, reliable, efficient and ecological solutions.
We transform cities and make life brighter and ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment. We believe that great people make Schneider Electric a great company!
The End User IT Services Specialist is responsible for support of Schneider Electric workplace and infrastructure equipment (including network related ones) physically on-location at Schneider Electric facilities in Ukraine.
Areas of job responsibility:
- End User Support provision when incidents cannot be resolved remotely through the Service Desk,
- Corrective actions proposal in order to improve End-User Satisfaction Level,
- Coordination with 3rd party partners in case if their intervention is required to resolve incidents or problems,
- Coordination in IT services roll-out projects acting as a SPOC for Global Team and Key User for End Users,
- HW Break & Fix support services to end users when hardware incidents need a replacement of defective whole unit by an equivalent one,
- Asset Tracking services for Schneider workplace equipment. Assure IT assets DB is updated to reflect required, accurate data for new equipment deployments, equipment reassignment, equipment returns, etc.,
- Hand & Eyes support to operate technical tasks requests on infrastructure equipment, and under control of the remote administration team,
- Deployment and management non-network attached printers, storage devices and miscellaneous peripherals
- Physical on-site and/or remote support services for end users in remote locations,
- On-site support for any activities for server maintenance upgrades,
- L1 support for audio/ visual equipment,
- Assistance in restoration of IT services operability,
- Escalate to Team Lead and BRM EUS in case of critical incidents or IT-services operation,
- Critical Incidents follow-up and communication to End Users,
- Trainings for End Users (Newcomers and IT-Services usage).
Qualifications we are looking for:
- Higher technical education,
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience (preferably gained within international environment),
- Experienced with ITSM tools and VIP users support,
- SCCM, AD, McAfee, MS Outlook, Office 365,
- Overall technical understanding of all IT platforms and services (e.g. networking, hardware, web development, app development, cloud computing, etc.),
- Advance level of English (Speaking, Writing, Reading),
- Innovative and creative attitude,
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills,
- Ability to travel (up to 25% of working time).
What we offer:
- A friendly young team of true world-class professionals,
- Opportunity for professional growth: regular free professional and development courses available to all employees of the office,
- Competitive salary,
- Corporate employment benefits.
За більш детальною інформацією, звертайтесь на кафедру до Іваніченка Є.В.